LED lighting. A glimmer of
hope for a bright future
LEDs are on the rise. The small, technological miracles in terms of efficiency and reliability are a major part of every WTG. Unlike conventional navigation lights, for example, costly light bulb replacements and the exchange of sensitive devices are avoided. LEDs illuminate with the greatest precision. And the many other advantages of our LED navigation lights are similarly clear-cut, as you can see here:
Overview of benefits and features of LED navigation lighting:
- State-of-the-art maintenance and non-wearing LED technology
- Fulfils all legal regulations
- Stable, anti-corrosion format made from aluminium and UV-resistant materials
- Integrated lightning arrester
- Wind farm synchronisation via GPS
- Mechanical/electrical adjustment of existing systems possible (after checking)
- Can be combined with visibility range measuring device
- Available as day and night lighting
- For all system types, e.g. Vestas®, GE® or Gamesa®
'Gamesa' is a registered trademark of GAMESA CORPORACION TECNOLOGICA, S.A., ES..
Vestas’ is a registered trademark of Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Denmark.
'GE' is a registered trademark of GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, US. Press Releases